I just added my blog address to my Twitter page.
[Imagine SCARED EXPRESSION HERE].
I hide. I hide a lot.
But every few months or so — I attempt posting my blog for people ( who? Could be very creepy, icky people) to read the stuff I write.
As soon as I know my posts are available, I become afraid.
What am I afraid of? Easy question, easy answers:
- YOU might be a sick son-of-a-bitch and reading my blog to hurt me in some sick, twisted way that I will have ZERO control over.
- I will find a way more sick and twisted to retaliate.
- YOU will think my writing sucks.
- I will readily admit my writing sucks.
- YOU will read all my posts
- I become aware that within my posts I’ve made endless promises to myself and that I have broken them all.
- You note that I am full of shit and that all my proclamations and affirmations are more bogus than your own.
- I will have to go into hiding again.
and I will.
I give my attempt at going public to last for less than one month. That’s probably all I will be able to stand. I am hoping that if you bothered to click on my link at all, you will be merciful and at the worst, bored. If you’re bored — Move on. That makes two of us attempting to do the same thing.
In the meantime, after posting this dribble I am going to work on my other stories.
Ciao. See you in the virtual funny papers.
P.S. My writing doesn’t suck.